- An involuntarily and forcibly contracted muscle that does not relax.
- Cramps of the leg muscles and feet are particularly common.
- Muscle cramps may occur during exercise, at rest or at night.
- Dehydration is a common cause of muscle cramps.
- Most muscle cramps can be stopped if the muscle can be stretched.
- Muscle cramps can often be prevented by measures such as adequate nutrition and hydration, attention to safety when exercising, and attention to ergonomic factors.
Those are some fact about muscle cramps. What you’ll see in this video is an actual cramp happening and how the muscle of the guy is involuntarily moving. Looking like straight out of an alien movie.
That’s just painful to watch. Now watch and hear the guy at the same time.