Have it ever come across your mind that you want to say something to your girlfriend or partner? But you just couldn’t say it because it might started the flame and misunderstanding. We’ll here are some of those things that guys wish girls knew. How I wish my girl knew all of this. LOL
1. If you wear a Wonderbra and a low-cut blouse, you lose the right to complain about having your bo*bs stared at.
2. Your ex-boyfriend is an idiot.
3. We notice other women because we are men and we are alive. This does not mean we’re planning to dump you and jump them.
4. You can’t complain that there are no good guys around while some of us are still single.
5. Our favorite T-shirts are not “disgraceful.” They show our loyalty to our college, our favorite sports team, our favorite beer, our favorite vacation or number 23.
6. Sometimes we just don’t want to talk. Don’t take it personally.
7. If you ask us, “Do you think she’s prettier then me?” we just might say, “Yes.” Then what are you going to do?
8. Don’t expect even a great relationship with us to solve all your problems. Just because we love you, doesn’t mean your cellulite, your credit card debt or your bad mood will disappear.
9. Understand that men are single-minded and can only do one thing at a time. So don’t talk to us while we’re doing something. We will either ignore you, because we don’t hear you “honestly), or we’ll screw up what we’re doing because you’ve distracted us. Exception to Rule 6. Interrupt us if something is on fire, if someone needs immediate medical attention, if Pamela Lee is on TV or if there is an emergency that needs a hero.
10. If you want us to notice something, help us out by saying something like, “I went to the beauty shop today.”
11. We don’t go shopping. When we need something, we buy it.
12. We don’t believe you when you say money isn’t important to you.
13. It’s not that we don’t want to make you happy, it’s just that sometimes, we don’t know how.
14. Sundays equals sports. Period.
15. Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.
16. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
17. You have enough clothes.
18. You have too many shoes.
19. Most guys own three pairs of shoes. What makes you think we’d be any good at choosing which pair – out of 30 – would look good with your dress?
20. Helpless is not cute.
21. Crying is blackmail.
22. Sometimes, we’re not thinking about you. Live with it.
23. Don’t ask us what were thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss topics such as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.
24. If you ask a question you don’t really want an answer to, expect an answer you didn’t want to hear.
25. Get to the point.
26. Breathe occasionally so we can get a word in.
27. Ask for what you want. Let’s be clear on this one: Subtle hints don’t work. Strong hints don’t work. Really obvious hints don’t work. Just say it!
28. If we ask what’s wrong and you say “nothing,” we will act like nothing is wrong.
29. We’re not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
30. Anything we said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.
31. Our relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.
32. No, we don’t know what day it is. We never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar you know we check.
33. If you won’t dress like the Victoria Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like the soap opera guys.
34. We would not wear high heels to impress you.
35. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it’s up, put it down.
36. For us, driving is not just a means of going from point A to point B. It’s an opportunity to control a couple of tons of steel. We drive, therefore, we are.
37. We need to vegetate.
38. If you have to have a cat, at least don’t call him “Mister” anything.
39. Hide the self help books when we come over. They make us nervous.
40. We believe our bodily functions are perfectly normal and, at times, quite amusing.
41. When we see pictures of Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones we feel proud and happy to be men. We don’t care if it’s not fair.
42. Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
43. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
44. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
45. Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived.
46. If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
47. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
48. Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions, and neither do we.
49. Men see a limited number of colors, like Windows default settings. Peach is a fruit, not a color.
50. If it itches, it will be scratched.
Have something in mind? Just comment below and we will add it on our list. Share this to your Girlfriends, maybe she’ll get a hint on what is running to your mind.