According to reports, the new LG X power2 is also designed to be battery-first, thanks to its 4,500 mAh battery. In addition, LG notes the combination of battery and the display make this smartphone an ideal option for “power-heavy multimedia user and gaming enthusiasts”.
This new phone will last for 15 hours of continues video playback without any need of charging, 14 hours with the utilization of GPS or 18 hours of web browsing.
The LG X Power2 mobile phone will also have a high-speed charging innovation that can charge from zero percent to 50 percent inside 60 minutes, making it just requiring two hours to recover its full battery life.
LG X Power2 is said to run on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4 mm (6.09 x 3.07 x 0.33 in)
Weight: 164 g (5.78 oz)
- DISPLAY: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size: 5.5 inches
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- OS: Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6750 Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- ROM: 16 GB internal storage, microSD up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- CAMERA: Primary: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
Features: 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary: 5 MP, LED flash, 1.12 µm pixel size
- SOUND: Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
USB: microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery
- MISC” Colors: Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Shiny Gold, Shiny Blue
LG X Power2 will be available in March 2017.