- A record breaking reward – more than $270000 for the information leading to her safe return.
- A heart breaking message to Mollie Tibbetts from his father, Rob Tibbetts – “I miss you Pie, come home.”
- Laura Calderwood, her mother plead – “We believe Mollie is still alive and if someone has abducted her we are pleading with you to please release her.“
- Kim Calderwood, the aunt of Mollie – “We miss you, we are looking for you and we will never stop.“
- Her fitbit could become an important clue.
Mollie Tibbetts, 20 year old, University of Iowa student disappeared on July 18, 2018. The day she went missing she was communicating with her mother through text and the conversation was about a dessert she wanted to make to a function she was going to.
Around 5 o’clock in the afternoon of July 18, her brother drop her off at her boyfriends (Dalton Jack) house. Mollie and her mom continued texting. The last conversation was she was supposed to come home that evening for dinner.
According to Sheriff Tom Kriegel – Mollie was last seen in public on July 18 at approximately seven thirty pm while running the city street of Brooklyn. Her last know clothing was believed to be a dark colored running shorts and a pink sports top and running shoes.
She was wearing a fitbit that could become an important clue. Dalton Jack said that she probably have in on because she never takes it off she use it for a sleep tracker and for all her run. Fitbit will tell her possible location and the time she was there.
Mollie was also active in social media and the authority is looking also into all platform for clues.
Watch this report from ABC News
For any information that could help the Family of Mollie Tibbetts and the Authority – Please call the number in the poster.
Source: ABC News