Taking a dip in a pool or in a beach is so relaxing. However, pools and beaches are too crowded sometimes for you to enjoy. That’s why we often opt to unfrequented places such as secluded natural pools.
The best thing about these secluded natural pools is that they are not overly crowded. You can enjoy dipping without worrying about your privacy. And of course being ‘natural’ means no chlorine added on the pristine waters unlike man-made pools.
However, natural pools are a little bit tricky to find, you don’t have to worry because Metro has already done that part for you. Here are the world’s most beautiful secluded natural pools:
1. The Subway, left fork of North Creek in Zion Natural Park, Utah
2. Port Lincoln, South Australia
3. Auditorium Cesar Manrique Cave, Canary Islands
4. Morning Glory Pool in Yellowstone National Park
5. Hot Spring, Wyoming, USA
6. Blue River, Tenorio National Park in Costa Rica
7. Grotta del Cammello, Sicily
8. To Sua Ocean Trench, Samoa
9. Sannox Burn, North Glen Sannox, Isle of Arran
10. Havasu Creek, Arizona
11. Mini pool at the Sahara Desert, Morocco
12. The Big Hole, Kimberley Diamond Mine, South Africa
13. Cay Sal Bank, Bahamas
14. Bell Gorge, Gibb River Road, Kimberley, Western Australia
Aren’t these pools blissful heavenly? Have you been to any of these places? Share your experience in the comments below.