Most of the time our fathers spend their time at work. That’s why more often the credit of raising a child are given to our mothers, because they are the ones who are left at home taking care of us. But that doesn’t mean our dads cannot do the same things our moms do.
Here are 20 things that awesome dads do that shows even a father can be a mother too. Surely you’ll be more proud of them and miss them after reading this.
1. They can cook
…and be the best chef.
2. They can do the laundry
…without messing up clothes.
3. They can do the housekeeping
4. They can change diapers too
…who said only mothers can do?
5. They can handle their kid’s bath time
…and do it just perfectly fine.
6. They can dress their kids
…and make them look great.
7. They can be a stay-at-home dad by choice
…and not just because they can’t find a job.
8. They can get out of bed in the middle of the night
…even they are tired in their day job.
9. They can do their daughter’s hair
…and nails it like a pro.
10. They can even do their daughter’s nails
…and do a great bonding moment too.
11. They can drive their kids to school
…and can pick them up when it’s time to go home.
12. They can also volunteer at school
…even it means getting off from work.
13. They put their family first
and considers being dad as an important job.
14. They worry about their parenting job
…if they’re doing it the right way.
15. They’re just fine with parenting solo
…taking their kids out all by themselves.
16. They can be the coolest dad in the world
… even if it means wearing an iron man suit.
17. They are able to comfort their kids
…not just verbally, but physically.
18. They can show some affection
…and let their kids know they are loved.
19. They sure appreciate their kid’s mother
…and understand the role moms play in raising their children.
20. Lastly they can be emotional too
…and they’re just fine with that.
Our fathers are doing whatever they can to provide our needs. They also want to show us that they are the “Best dad in the world.” Being a father is not all about getting a job and working hard – it’s about spending quality time with their family, showing their love, being a good influence to their kids and leading them to become better persons.
H/T: Amazing Facts