Most people want a partner who can accept them for who they really are, who can make them feel comfortable. But being comfortable with each other doesn’t come within in a blink of an eye. Mostly, it can be achieved through a long-term relationship. If you see any of the following signs, then you have already reached the highest comfort level in a relationship.
1. There is no pressing need to keep shaving your legs.
2. It’s totally fine to fart in front of each other, sometimes it even becomes a competition.
3. You openly discuss your bowel movements, so pooping is no longer an issue to fuss over.
4. You don’t bother to close the bathroom door anymore.
5. Your monthly period doesn’t disgust him anymore, he would even buy you a napkin.
6. You pee in the shower together and it’s not even a big deal.
7. Morning breath is bearable.
8. You pop each other’s zits without being disgusted.
9. You wax each other and even pluck her armpit hair.
10. Sharing a toothbrush is a normal thing.
11. Weight gain isn’t a big deal.
12. Because sharing food is taken to a whole new level.
13. Sickness doesn’t stop you from kissing.
14. And despite all that gross stuff, you actually still find your significant other sexy.
Watch this video:
If you are already doing any of those things, it only means you are already comfortable with your love one. It’s so nice to have someone whom you can show the real you and would accept you no matter how disgusting you are.